Southwestern Snack Mix
- 3 tablespoons dry taco‑seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons crushed red peppers
- 2 teaspoons dry coriander
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 cups Quaker® Life® Original Cereal
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup salt free or regular pretzel sticks
- 1 cup corn chips
How to make it
- Combine taco seasoning mix and spices. Set aside.
- Place cereal in a large bowl. Add vegetable oil and mix gently to coat evenly.
- Pour cereal into 2‑gallon storage bag. Add taco seasoning mixture to bag, tossing gently until cereal is thoroughly coated.
- Add pretzels and corn chips and toss again.
- Store in storage bag or airtight container.