Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- 2 cups (500 mL) Quaker® Quick Oats
- 3 1/4 cups (800 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) honey or brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted chopped pecans
How to make it
- In large saucepan set over medium heat, stir together oats, milk, honey, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin purée and heat through. Divide evenly among 4 bowls; top with dollop of yogurt and sprinkle with pecans.
Tip: Top with dried fruit, such as raisins or cranberries if desired.