PB & J Treats
- 2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1-1/2 cups all‑purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup seedless strawberry jam, Concord grape jam or apricot preserves
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9 x 9‑inch pan with aluminum foil so foil extends beyond edges of pan. Spray foil with vegetable oil spray.
- In mixing bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, soda, and melted butter; mix well. Reserve 1 cup of mixture for topping; set aside. Add peanut butter to remaining mixture; blend well. Press peanut butter mixture evenly into bottom of pan.
- Spread jam evenly over base. Combine peanuts with reserved topping mixture in small bowl. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over jam. Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Transfer to wire rack; cool completely. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours until set. Cut into bars.