No-Bake Granola and Yogurt Tarts
- Tart Shells:
- 1 bag (311 g) Quaker® Super Grains Granola Blueberry Pecan, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lightly toasted shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) pitted Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) liquid honey
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely grated lime zest
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) diced peeled mango
How to make it
- Tart Shells: Reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) granola; set aside. In food processor, combine remaining granola, almonds and coconut; pulse until coarsely ground. Add dates, coconut oil and honey; pulse until mixture comes together.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper or foil liners. Divide granola mixture between muffin cups, pressing bottom and sides firmly with small glass or measuring cup. Freeze overnight or until firm. (Make‑ahead: Freeze in airtight container until ready to serve.)
- Filling: Mix together yogurt, honey, lime juice and lime zest. Divide evenly between tart shells.
- Topping: Divide mango evenly over yogurt mixture. Sprinkle with reserved granola.
Tip: Garnish with any fresh fruit desired, such as diced peaches, plums or fresh berries.