Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
- ¾ cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- 1 ¼ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries, divided (1/4 cup plus topping)
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries, divided (1/4 cup plus topping)
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, Greek yogurt, hemp hearts, vanilla extract and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in ¼ cup strawberries and ¼ cup blueberries. Top with remaining strawberries, blueberries and lemon zest.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Thin with unsweetened almond milk if desired.