Mini Tex-Mex Meatloaves
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup mild chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3/4 cup mild chunky salsa
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400ºF. For meatloaves, combine all ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Press approximately 1/3 cup beef mixture into each of 12 medium muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes to medium (160°) doneness until not pink in centre and juices show no pink colour. Remove meatloaves from oven.
- Top each meatloaf with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon cheese. Return to oven; continue baking 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Use narrow metal spatula or knife to loosen and then lift meatloaves from pan.