- 1-1/2 pounds 80% lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14-1/2 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup (4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- On rack of broiler pan, shape meatloaf mixture into round loaf (9‑inch diameter). Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf from oven. Spoon drained tomatoes over top of meatloaf; top with olives, oregano and cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until thermometer inserted into centre of meatloaf registers 160°F. To serve, cut meatloaf into wedges.
For easy shaping of meatloaf, line 9‑inch round cake pan with plastic wrap, allowing 2 inches to extend over edge of pan. Firmly press beef mixture into lined pan; invert onto rack in broiler pan. Remove pan and plastic wrap.