- 4 cups Quaker® Oatmeal Squares™ Cereal
- 2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons margarine (vegetable oil spread in sticks)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 15 x 10 x 1‑inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine cereal and oats; set aside.
- In 2‑cup microwaveable bowl, microwave vegetable oil spread on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in honey, molasses, lemon peel, vanilla, ginger and cinnamon; mix well. Drizzle over cereal mixture, stir to coat evenly. Spread mixture onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring after 10 minutes.