Frozen Banana Pops
- 1-3/4 cups Quaker® Life® Original Cereal
- 4 large firm, ripe bananas (about 1‑1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup Creamy, chunky or flavoured peanut butter
- 8 thin wooden craft sticks
How to make it
- Place cereal in large resealable plastic bag, remove all air and seal. Coarsely crush cereal with rolling pin or palm of hand. Transfer cereal to large plate.
- Peel and cut bananas in half crosswise, gently push craft stick about 1‑1/2 inches into cut end of each banana half.
- Spread 1‑1/2 tablespoons peanut butter evenly onto banana, roll in cereal to cover completely. Place banana pop on waxed paper covered plate.
- Repeat step 3 using remaining bananas.
- Place bananas in freezer 1 hour or until coating is firm. Transfer pops to large freezer‑safe resealable plastic bag and freeze completely.
- Remove pops from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Variations: For Mini Frozen Banana Pops, substitute small to medium‑size bananas for large and increase number of sticks to 16. Increase cereal to 2 cups and peanut butter to 1 cup.