Easy Apple-Berry Crumble Pie
- 1-1/2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup all‑purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (21‑ounce) apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray 8 or 9‑inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda. Add melted butter; mix well. Set aside 3/4 cup oat mixture for topping. Press remaining oat mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
- Using same bowl, stir together pie filling, cranberries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon filling over hot crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle reserved oat topping evenly over filling.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.