Dad's Quaker® Panny-Cakes
- 2 cups Aunt Jemima® Complete or Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 packet Quaker® Instant Oatmeal, uncooked, any flavour
- 1‑1/2 cups water
- 1‑1/2 cup Aunt Jemima® Syrup
How to make it
- In medium bowl, combine mix and oatmeal.
- Add water; stir with wire whisk until large lumps disappear.
- Prepare pancakes according to package directions.
- Serve warm with Aunt Jemima® Syrup.
"Pancakes‑On‑The‑Go": Cool pancakes slightly and place in a resealable bag. No syrup required! This recipe was contributed by a loyal consumer and tested by a professional home economist. To freeze, cool pancakes completely on a cooling rack. Place 2 pancakes in a freezer safe resealable bag and freeze. When ready to eat, place pancakes side by side on a microwave‑safe plate. Microwave on high, uncovered for 40‑50 seconds or until hot.
To use Aunt Jemima® Original or Buttermilk Original Pancake & Waffle Mix, prepare mix according to package directions for 10‑12 pancakes. Add 1 packet Quaker Instant Oatmeal to pancake mix. Proceed as recipe directs. Aunt Jemima® Complete Pancake & Waffle mix and Maple Brown Sugar Quaker® Instant Oatmeal were used for the nutritional analysis.