Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese (from a tub)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Aunt Jemima® Original Syrup
- 2 cups Aunt Jemima® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup golden or dark raisins (optional)
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/3 cups Quaker® Life® Original Cereal
- 1/2 cup Aunt Jemima® Original Syrup
How to make it
- For glaze, combine cream cheese and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Gradually add syrup, stirring with wire whisk until smooth; set aside.
- For pancakes, combine pancake mix, raisins and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add water; stir with wire whisk just until large lumps disappear.
- For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot lightly greased griddle; sprinkle with heaping 1 tablespoon cereal.
- Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
- Drizzle with glaze. Serve topped with Aunt Jemima® Original Syrup.