Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1 cup Quaker® Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 2 tbsp chopped, roasted peanuts
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, almond milk, honey, cocoa powder, peanut butter, chia seeds and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Top with roasted peanuts.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.