Chocolate Coffee Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1-1/3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) 65% vegetable oil spread, softened
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)*
- 1-1/4 cups all‑purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate toffee bits (about 1‑1/3 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled sugar cones (about 5 cones)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or non‑stick aluminum foil or use non‑stick cookie sheets.
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; cool to room temperature.
- In large bowl, beat sugar and spread on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add egg; beat well. Beat in coffee and vanilla. Combine oats, flour, salt and baking soda; mix well. Gradually add to creamed mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in toffee bits, chocolate chips and sugar cones.
- Drop dough by heaping measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, just until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely. Store loosely covered.