Chocolate Chip Dulce de Leche Nachos
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all‑purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped salted roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche or caramel sauce
- 4 7-inch flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, 1/2 cup of the flour, the brown sugar and cinnamon; stir to mix completely. Add butter; stir until evenly moistened. Stir in almonds.
- In small bowl, stir together dulce de leche and 2 tablespoons flour until blended. Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheets. Spread each tortilla with dulce de leche mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge; sprinkle evenly with 1/2 cup chocolate chips, then oat topping. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips over top.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until oat mixture is golden brown and tortilla is crisp on bottom. Cool at least 5 minutes. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Serve warm