Blueberry Almond Overnight Oats
- 1 cup One Minute Quaker® Oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 3/4 cups fresh blueberries, divided (½ cup plus topping)
- 2 tbsp chopped, toasted almonds
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, almond milk, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in ½ cup blueberries and top with chopped almonds and remaining blueberries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.