Berry Power Drink
- 1 cup/250 mL fruit juice (such as orange, cranberry or apple)
- 1 cup/250 mL fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 container (8 ounces/225 grams) low fat vanilla yogurt
- ⅔ cup/150 mL Quaker® 100% Whole Grain Large Flake Oats or Quaker® 100% Whole Grain Quick Oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup/250 mL ice cubes
- Granulated sugar, to taste
How to make it
- Place juice, strawberries, yogurt and oats in blender container. Cover; blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add ice gradually; blend on high speed an additional minute or until smooth. Blend in sugar to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.