Asian Cashew Crunch Snack Mix
- 1 16-ounce box Quaker® Oatmeal Squares™ Cereal (about 8 cups)
- One 3‑ounce can chow mein noodles (1‑1/2 cups)
- 1 cup cashews or peanuts
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
How to make it
- Heat oven to 250°F. In 13 x 9‑inch baking pan, combine cereal, chow mein noodles and cashews; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, garlic powder and onion powder; blend well. Quickly pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Transfer to baking sheet, spreading mixture in even layer. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.