Apple Raisin Munch Snack Mix
- 1 tablespoon margarine (70% vegetable oil spread in sticks)
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- 4 cups Quaker® Oatmeal Squares™ Cereal
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dried apple slices, cut into 1/2‑inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
How to make it
- In 4‑quart microwaveable bowl or storage container, microwave vegetable oil spread on HIGH 10 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon; microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add cereal; stir well. Add apples and raisins; mix until pieces are evenly coated.
- Spread on waxed paper‑lined baking sheet and cool completely. Store tightly covered up to 1 week.
*When using Quaker® Oatmeal Squares™ Maple & Brown Sugar Flavour Cereal, increase ground cinnamon to 1 teaspoon.