Apple Raisin Crisp
- 2 cups crushed Quaker® Life® Original Cereal*
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon each allspice and nutmeg
- 4 large apples
- 1/4 cup flame or golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- * Four cups Quaker® Life® Toasted Original Cereal equals 2 cups crushed.
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine cereal, sugar, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg; set aside. Core and slice apples, leaving peel on.
- Arrange half of the apple slices and half of the raisins in a layer in the bottom of an 8‑inch square baking dish and sprinkle with half of the cereal mixture.
- Repeat layers; dot with butter. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are cooked. Serve warm with milk or cream.
Metric: Oven Temp: 180°C Square baking dish: 2L