- 1-1/2 tablespoons all‑purpose flour
- 2 packets Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener OR 1/2 teaspoon Equal® For Recipes OR 1 tablespoon Equal® SpoonfulTM OR 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups peeled and sliced fresh apples (about 3 large, 1‑1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds (optional)
- 3 packets Splenda® OR 1 teaspoon Equal® For Recipes OR 2 tablespoons Equal® SpoonfulTM
- 3 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8‑inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- For filling, combine flour, sweetener or sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; mix well. In large bowl, combine apples, cranberries and water; mix well.
- Add cinnamon mixture to fruit; stir until fruit is evenly coated. Spoon into baking dish.
- For topping, combine the remaining ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until apples feel tender when pierced with a sharp knife. Serve warm.