Quick Quaker® Oats
Looking for a nutritious idea to get you through the morning rush? Ready in just 5 minutes, Quaker® Quick Oats are the perfect way to start the day. Made from 100% whole grain Canadian oats with no added sodium, try them topped with fresh fruit, nuts, cinnamon ‑ just about anything!
- One serving 1/3 cup (30 g) of Quaker® oatmeal supplies 40% of the daily amount of fibres shown to help reduce cholesterol.
- Part of a heart‑healthy diet. A healthy diet low in saturated and trans fat may reduce the risk of heart disease. Quaker® oatmeal is low in saturated and trans fats.
- Made with 100% whole grain Canadian oats
- 30 g of whole grains per serving
- Source of fibre
- Source of iron
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No sodium
- Useful for a variety of recipes
Per 1/3 Cup (30 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||2%|
|+ Trans||0 g|
|Soluble Fibre||1 g|
|Insoluble Fibre||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
100% rolled oats.
Contains oat ingredients.
May contain wheat.
Every effort is taken to ensure that the ingredients and nutritional information listed on our website is accurate, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information. If you require further assistance, please contact our Consumer Relations team.(opens a new window)
Please note that some products may not be available in your area.
Please check with your local grocer regarding availability.