Quaker® Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats
With a hearty, robust texture and smooth nutty flavour, Quaker® Steel Cut oats are all about morning satisfaction. Comprised of 100% whole grain oats, you get a high source of fibre, a source of iron, and the ability to customize your morning meal. Add fresh fruit, maple syrup, cinnamon, or honey ‑ the choice is yours. Ready in minutes!
- One serving 1/3 cup (45 g) of Quaker® oatmeal supplies 60% of the daily amount of fibres shown to help reduce cholesterol.
- Part of a heart‑healthy diet. A healthy diet low in saturated and trans fat may reduce the risk of heart disease. Quaker® oatmeal is low in saturated and trans fats.
- Made with 100% whole grain oats
- 45 g of whole grains per serving
- High source of fibre
- Source of iron
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No sodium
Per 1/3 Cup (45 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|+ Trans||0 g|
|Soluble Fibre||2 g|
|Insoluble Fibre||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
100% whole grain oats.
Contains oat ingredients.
May contain wheat.
Every effort is taken to ensure that the ingredients and nutritional information listed on our website is accurate, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information. If you require further assistance, please contact our Consumer Relations team.(opens a new window)
Please note that some products may not be available in your area.
Please check with your local grocer regarding availability.