Quaker® Gluten‑Free Quick Oats
Love the flavour of oatmeal, but can’t tolerate gluten? No problem. Our proprietary method means we’ve removed gluten‑containing grains like wheat, rye, and barley from your oatmeal. Satisfying and nutritious, try these oats topped with anything from fresh fruit to nuts, spices, or honey. Gluten‑free goodness!
- One serving 1/3 cup (30 g) of Quaker® Gluten‑Free oatmeal supplies 40% of the daily amount of fibres shown to help reduce cholesterol.
- Part of a heart‑healthy diet. A healthy diet low in saturated and trans fat may reduce the risk of heart disease. Quaker® oatmeal is low in saturated and trans fats.
- Made with 100% whole grain oats
- 30 g of whole grains per serving
- Source of fibre
- Source of iron
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No sodium
Per 1/3 cup (30 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Fat||2 g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||2 %|
|+ Trans||0 g|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Carboydrate||20 g||7 %|
|Fibre||3 g||12 %|
|Soluble Fibre||1 g|
|Insoluble Fibre||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Gluten-free rolled oats.
Every effort is taken to ensure that the ingredients and nutritional information listed on our website is accurate, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information. If you require further assistance, please contact our Consumer Relations team.(opens a new window)
Please note that some products may not be available in your area.
Please check with your local grocer regarding availability.